Thursday, June 15, 2006

From Sonny's Blog

From Sonny's Blog:

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back from Washington and on the campaign trail [sonny]


On Thursday, my good friend Mac Collins invited me down to Perry for a good, home cooked fish-fry. Mac is running for Congress, and I am glad to see him run, because we need him back in Washington D.C. I had just gotten back from a meeting with President Bush before going to see Mac. I was proud to stand with a leader of such principle and resolve. It was a good time to be at the White House too as we learned of the termination of al Zarqawi. If we’re going to restore fiscal discipline to Washington like we did to Georgia, and continue to stand against the evil doers that want to destroy our nation, we need to send men like Mac Collins to Congress. He’s the best man to represent us and the hard working citizens in his district.
- Sonny Perdue